I have a huge backlog of work, so the projects marked as [WIP] aren’t written up yet. If there is something that interests you, please reach out through the Contact form.
Wave Function Collapse is a procedural content generation algorithm that uses an extension of constraint solving. For example, a cell’s…
I have a huge backlog of work, so the projects marked as [WIP] aren’t written up yet. If there is…
- LanternboundA survival horror tower defense with a heavy time and resource management focus.
- Context map steering [WIP]A framework for AI using context maps in 2D/2.5D space, oriented around decoupling and debugging.
- Character & combat framework [WIP]Pair of related character controller frameworks, as well as related toolsets for each. One is for fighting games, one is for RPGs and platformers.
- Simple flocking [WIP]
- Game framework [WIP]Game framework using C++ and Allegro5, focusing on speed and safety via flyweights and RAII.
- Space PALs [WIP]A narrative-heavy puzzle game set in deep space. Mechanics include power management, security systems, a jetpack, and artificial gravity fields.
- Game of the Dead [WIP]An narrative-driven educational platformer that teaches players about the Mexican holiday Dia de los Muertos.
- Hue Finder [WIP]A simple puzzle platformer that revolves around removing color (and function) from the environment.
- Rendering volumes: raymarching and particles [WIP]Exploration of rendering fractal noise fog using raymarching, and approximating fire using additive-blended particles on a color ramp.
- Project Imperium [WIP]A framework for an RPG in Minecraft. Systems included custom items with custom display logic, UI and graphics, and attaching persistent data to blocks, items, and entities. Built in Bukkit, based on Unity.
- Fractal spheretracer [WIP]
- Project Perception [WIP]An RPG driven by combat and narrative, built in Unity.
- Modular magic [WIP]Modular magic system plugin for Minecraft using chorded selection controls and particle graphics.
- LimitedPowerTools [WIP]